Every June, in a whirlwind of high energy, discovery, and intense learning, the thought leaders and experts who make up the Partners in Mission team, teach conference attendees cutting-edge and tried-and-true techniques in both Enrollment Management and Advancement. These theories and best practices drive strategic revenue growth and advance the mission of Catholic education.
The National Advancement Summer Institute for Catholic SchoolsTM
Sunday, June 20 to Thursday, June 24, 2021
Boston Quincy Marriott Hotel
Two Great Conferences: Select One, Attend Classes from Both
America’s Premier Advancement Experience for Catholic Schools
The National Enrollment Management Conference for Catholic SchoolsTM
Acquire the techniques, tools and strategies to make an immediate impact in your school’s admissions effort. Offering proven strategies exclusively for Catholic schools, this conference is tailored for enrollment professionals to ensure sustainability, affordability and accessibility.
The National Advancement Conference for Catholic SchoolsTM
Experience a strategic, results-oriented, high energy conference designed for both novice and seasoned, Catholic school advancement professionals and leaders who want to take their programs and team performance to the next level.
- REGISTER HERE
- About the Conference
- The National Enrollment Management Conference for Catholic Schools
- The National Advancement Conference for Catholic Schools
- The Conference Brochure
- Introducing the Keynote Speaker - Father Michael Martin, OFM Conv.
- Registration Costs and Deadlines
- The Boston Marriott Quincy Hotel
- COVID Safety Protocol and Information
- How do our alumni describe the value of their conference experience?
- Thank you to our Strategic Partners
- Questions? Contact Us!